The strongest link in the cold chain
Maintaining the cold chain is made easier today and accessible to everyone.
PROMAR offers a wide choice of temperature controlled mobile or static solutions adapted to your particular application. Our solutions are compliant with the most stringent regulations (ATP, HACCP) and designed above all for the harsh environment of the distribution. The ISO- ROLL-TAINER is a choice of mobile solutions up to 1300 litres capacity sold for many years in the UK and in Continental Europe to supermarkets and food chain companies, but also found in any business small or large, from shopkeepers to butchers, ice cream specialists, growers…
The ISO-ROLL-TAINER offers:
- an excellent CFC free insulation allowing ATP certification as proof of quality.
- the sturdiness you need for daily use in an harsh environment.
- The loading and off loading of goods without breaking the cold chain.
- a storage facility at the point of delivery without the need to build another cold store.
- a protection of your products against health hazard by avoiding constant changes in the product temperature.
- a very low investment cost.
- Extremely low maintenance cost.
- An instant 95% reduction in your carbon foot print over traditional storage and refrigerated vehicles.
- Recyclable at 90 %.
- A monobloc rotomoulded product totally seamless inside and outside also washable at high temperature.
- A refrigeration: designed to meet with your requirements including reusable eutectic plates, dry ice trays, for chilled or frozen application.
- Transport: can be loaded in a dry freight vehicle/van without any risk to the goods inside the container.
The Iso-Roll-Tainer specification : please click on the following link:
Any difficulty with the metric system just try
NB: The specification document is subject to E&OE. The manufacturer reserves the right to modify and alter the products at any time and as a consequence PROMAR as their exclusive distributor in the UK and Ireland does not accept claims for such changes.